- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Woman arrested and charged with fourth-degree assault | Enumclaw Police
LAWN DAMAGED: Police took a report Feb. 13 of damage to the lawn at Veterans Memorial Park. Further investigation revealed the cause was a near-miss automobile incident; the driver responsible for the near-miss was to contact the city regarding getting repairs done.
THREE-CAR CRASH: Police responded the evening of Feb. 12 to a traffic accident involving three vehicles on the bridge between Enumclaw and Buckley. City police handled traffic control while medical aid was administered by Buckley personnel and the Washington State Patrol took the accident report.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Police responded at 9:30 p.m. Feb. 12 to an assault in progress outside a Railroad Street establishment. A female was arrested and booked for fourth-degree assault; the man involved was to be mailed a citation for the same.
NOT IMPAIRED: Police were alerted Feb. 12 to a vehicle that pulled in front of traffic at a slow rate of speed, nearly causing an accident, the proceeded slowly while swerving. Officers stopped the vehicle in the vicinity of Griffin Avenue and Cole Street and contacted the driver, who admitted to swerving while trying to locate an item on the floorboard. The driver was not impaired.