- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Volleyball officials wanted in Pierce and south King Counties
The Tacoma-Pierce County Volleyball Officials Board is in need of individuals who are interested in officiating middle school, junior high, senior high, college, and recreation department volleyball matches throughout Pierce County and south King County. A comprehensive training program is offered for all new officials and the opportunities to advance in the organization are extensive.
For students, retirees, or former athletes looking to re-connect with a sport, officiating high school sports is also an excellent way to earn some extra income and provide a great service to the teams.
Registration is now being accepted for the spring middle school programs in Auburn, Federal Way, Sumner, Buckley, and Enumclaw that begin in mid-April. Training sessions will be held April 8, 9 & 10 from 6:00-9:00pm. To sign up as an official, fees and registration forms are due no later than March 15th.