- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
National Weather Service forecast rain and possible snow for Plateau
The National Weather Service is forecasting plenty of rain beginning Saturday and continuing through Sunday and Monday.
The weather service also released a special weather statement for possible lowland snow.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 42. East wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Showers likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
Special Weather Statement
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SEATTLE WA 406 AM PST FRI FEB 28 2014 WAZ001-503>512-514>517-010000- SAN JUAN COUNTY-WESTERN WHATCOM COUNTY-SOUTHWEST INTERIOR- EAST PUGET SOUND LOWLANDS-WESTERN SKAGIT COUNTY- EVERETT AND VICINITY-SEATTLE/BREMERTON AREA-TACOMA AREA- ADMIRALTY INLET AREA-HOOD CANAL AREA-LOWER CHEHALIS VALLEY AREA- EASTERN STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA-WESTERN STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA- NORTH COAST-CENTRAL COAST- 406 AM PST FRI FEB 28 2014 ...LOWLAND SNOW POSSIBLE IN WESTERN WASHINGTON THIS WEEKEND... HIGH PRESSURE OVER SOUTHWEST CANADA WILL PUSH COLD AIR INTO WESTERN WASHINGTON THIS WEEKEND THROUGH THE FRASER RIVER VALLEY. MEANWHILE AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH OVER BRITISH COLUMBIA WILL GENERATE LIGHT PRECIPITATION ACROSS THE REGION ON SATURDAY. A WARM FRONT WILL THEN SPREAD LIGHT TO MODERATE PRECIPITATION THROUGH WESTERN WASHINGTON SUNDAY THROUGH MONDAY MORNING. THE BEST CHANCE OF SNOW ACCUMULATION WILL BE IN THE NORTH PART OF WESTERN WASHINGTON WHERE SNOW LEVELS WILL BE NEAR THE SURFACE. ELSEWHERE...THE HIGHER HILLTOPS AND AREAS NEAR THE MOUNTAINS MAY ALSO RECEIVE A LITTLE SNOW. THERE IS STILL A LOT OF UNCERTAINTY IN THE SNOWFALL AMOUNTS...AND THE FORECAST DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE LATEST FORECAST UPDATES.