- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspects inquires about buying drugs | Enumclaw police
DRUG INQUIRY: A caller told police the afternoon of Feb. 27 someone in a vehicle had stopped them and asked about buying drugs. Officers checked the area around Porter Street and Kibler Avenue and made contact with suspects; information was being passed on to investigators.
FELONY WARRANT: A person wanted on a felony warrant was arrested by city police the afternoon of Feb. 27. A vehicle was impounded to the Enumclaw police station pending a search warrant. The suspect was transported to the Regional Justice Center by corrections staff and a passenger was given a ride to Auburn.
TWO CHARGES: After hearing of a Feb. 27 shoplifting incident at a Roosevelt Avenue address police arrested one person for theft and being a minor in possession. The suspect was transported to the city jail for processing and trespassed from the business.
VEHICLE VS. BICYCLE: City police assisted with traffic control the afternoon of Feb. 26 while the State Patrol and emergency medical personnel handled an accident between a vehicle and a bicyclist. The incident occurred in the vicinity of state Route 169 and Southeast 383rd Street.