- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Person jumps from moving vehicle | Enumclaw Police
DON'T JUMP: Police were told March 2 that someone jumped from a moving vehicle as it traveled on Griffin Avenue in the downtown area. An officer responded and contacted a couple who had been in a disagreement over driving. Both were counseled and headed home.
JEEP STOLEN: Police were alerted the morning of March 1 to the theft of a blue Jeep Cherokee from a Cole Street address. It was last seen traveling east on Battersby Avenue.
MONEY MISSING: Police were told March 1 that someone had entered a Cole Street business the night before and took $250 in cash from the till.
SUSPICIOUS PERSON: An officer responded the morning of Feb. 28 to a Warner Avenue address after hearing of a suspicious man loitering in the area. The officer contacted the man, who was familiar to police, and gave him a ride home; when it was discovered he was locked out, he was driven to his parents' home.
NOTHING TAKEN: A fence was discovered cut open Feb. 28 and two recreational vehicles had windows broken at a Blake Street address. However, nothing was discovered missing from the RVs.