- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Loud music results in driver arrest | Enumclaw Police
DRIVER ARRESTED: Police responded at 10:48 p.m. March 10 to a Warner Avenue located following a noise complaint. Loud music was coming from a vehicle that was parked, with the driver sitting behind the wheel. The driver was arrested for being impaired and in control of the vehicle, even if it wasn't moving. The vehicle was impounded and the driver was booked, them released after bail was posted.
WARRANT ARREST: Enumclaw police met with Kent officers at 1:46 a.m. March 6 to take custody of a subject who was wanted on a warrant issued by Enumclaw Municipal Court. The individual was taken to the Enumclaw police station for booking. The inmate was released after posting cash bail.
ATTEMPTED BURGLARY: After responding at 4:22 a.m. March 6 to a Griffin Avenue location, police discovered an attempted burglary of one of the rooms. There was an estimated $200 damage to to a door, but nothing was missing from the room. A suspect departed in an unidentified vehicle. Later in the day, the suspect was arrested and booked for malicious damage.