- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw High School class of 1964 sets reunion
The Enumclaw High School graduating class of 1964 will host a 50-year reunion Aug. 16.
The event is planned for 6 p.m. in the Rainier Room of the Truitt Building, 102 W. Main St. in Auburn.
Tickets are $50 per classmate or $85 per couple, which includes dinner, a reunion memory book and photo.
Reserve by April 15, with checks payable to: Class of 1964.
Anyone with questions can contact Marilyn Semprimoznik at 360-761-7167360-761-7167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Class of 1964 invites the classes of 1963 and 1965 to join them at a no-host gathering at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 15, at the Four Seasons Restaurant, 820 Griffin Ave. in Enumclaw.
This has become a popular EHS event and an opportunity to visit with many fellow Hornets.