- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Bounty hunters in town | Buckley Police
ASSAULT: An officer responded March 24 to Rainier School following a report of a client-on-client assault.
DRUNK DRIVER: Police conducted a March 23 traffic stop, found the Coul Avenue motorist to be intoxicated and arrested him for driving under the influence.
SUSPENDED: After stopping a Buckley woman for speeding March 22, police arrested her for driving with a suspended license. She was released at the scene.
THREE CITATIONS: While on patrol March 22, an officer stopped a vehicle for a license plate violation. The driver received infractions for expired vehicle license tabs and failing to provide proof of insurance, plus a citation for driving with a suspended license. The vehicle was released to a licensed driver.
BOUNTY HUNTERS: Officers were dispatched the morning of March 21 to a Mason Avenue apartment and a reported domestic violence incident possibly involving a knife. They discovered bounty hunters had entered but did not find the suspect they were after.
PROWL ATTEMPT: A Dundass Avenue resident reported March 14 someone had damaged a lock while attempting to gain entry to a vehicle.