- Inslee declares Saturday, Nov. 28 ‘Small Business Saturday’ | National Federatio...
- Council approves Executive’s proposal to invest $28 million in 100 regional cult...
- AG recovers $426K from Millennium Health for illegal kickback scheme | Attorney...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council Monday highlights | March 31
At today’s Council meeting, Councilmembers:
- Unanimously adopted a motion to create a Safety of Newborn Children Task Force for King County (Motion 2014-0125).
- Unanimously adopted a motion accepting the King County sheriff's office internal investigations unit annual report for 2013 (Motion 2014-0096).
At the Wednesday, April 2 meeting of the Council’s Committee of the Whole, Committee members:
- Will discuss and possibly act on a motion acknowledging receipt of the report Creating Connections: Recommendations on the Eastside Rail Corridor from the Regional Advisory Council in accordance with Council Motion 13801 (Motion 2014-0103).
- Receive a briefing on the East Side Rail Corridor Trail Master Plan (Briefing 2014-B0052).