- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington Army National Guard provides medical services to Oso mudslide
The Washington Army National Guard (WANG) will assign two Field Litter Ambulances, each staffed with one physician assistant and two medics, to provide medical services to communities affected by the SR 530 Slide.
A specific date of arrival has yet to be determined, but WANG has officially accepted the mission. Staffed by multiple agencies and the Washington Military Department’s Emergency Management Division, the State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) at Camp Murray continues to coordinate the state’s support to the SR 530 Slide in Snohomish County.