- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
East and westbound lanes to open on Snoqualmie Pass | WSDOT
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will open to two lanes eastbound and one lane westbound three miles east of the summit until 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 19. After 8 p.m., I-90 will open to two lanes westbound and one lane eastbound until 9 p.m. Sunday, April 20. After 9 p.m. on Sunday, I-90 will be reduced to a single lane in both directions 24 hours a day until April 25.
Drivers will also experience minor delays Monday through Friday due to shoulder and ramp closures at the Oakes Ave Interchange near Cle Elum (milepost 85) and the Thorpe Road Interchange near Ellensburg (milepost 101). The eastbound Indian John Rest Area will close to travelers at 6 a.m. Monday, April 21 until 7 p.m. Thursday, April 24. Drivers will need to watch for signs directing them to the next rest area.
It’s going to be a very busy construction season and drivers need to use the following resources to help plan their trips over I-90:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates.
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.