- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Vehicle prowl on Farrelly Street | Enumclaw Police
VEHICLE PROWL: A Farrelly Street resident told police June 2 someone had gone through her vehicle and taken a garage door opener and a current insurance card. She was advised to deactivate the opener and get it reprogrammed. There was no vehicle damage.
CITIZEN ASSIST: A woman called police the morning of June 2, reporting her Harding Street house was flooded with water and she was unsure what to do. An officer confirmed the flooding had occurred and fire department personnel responded to help remove furniture until the family could deal with the water.
DOMESTIC TROUBLE: Police responded the evening of June 1 to a Harmony Lane address after hearing of a domestic dispute between a mother and daughter. The daughter eventually was transported to a juvenile facility in Seattle.
TWO IN DISPUTE: A man living in the Silver Springs Avenue neighborhood became upset the afternoon of May 31 because a woman, who was walking her dog, allowed the dog onto his lawn. They became involved in a dispute and the woman called for the police. Officers spoke with both parties and advised them to stay away from each other's property.
CAR VS. GARAGE: Police responded the evening of May 31 to a Pioneer Street residence where a woman crashed her car into the garage of a private residence. There were no injuries. The driver was taken into police custody.