- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Maple Valley Farmers Market opening day for sixth season
The sixth season of the Maple Valley Farmers Market begins at 9 a.m. Saturday, June 21, at Rock Creek Elementary School, 25720 Maple Valley-Black Diamond Rd., with 17 scheduled farmers/ranchers, 5 processed food stalls, 5 prepared food vendors, 12 artisans, and one youth entrepreneur. Three non-profit groups—Cedar Creek Park, Lake Wilderness Arboretum, and Maple Valley Master Gardens--will each host a stall.
Opening ceremonies will commence at 10 a.m. Susanna Fuller will sing the National Anthem, and market manager Victoria Laise Jonas will recognize key volunteers and sponsors. Maple Valley Youth Symphony will perform, and pet-sitting will be provided by Cayce and Grove Law Offices. The market is open from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Opening day is sponsored by Johnson's Home and Garden Center, supporters of the Maple Valley Farmers' Market since it opened in 2009. Another Market sponsor, Meridian Valley Property Management, will have an informational booth.