- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Emergency rules regarding marijuana Infused products | Washington State Liquor Control Board
The Washington State Liquor Control Board filed emergency rules with the Code Reviser’s Office to revise current recreational marijuana rules regarding marijuana-infused product requirements, prohibited marijuana-infused products, security and surveillance at a marijuana licensed premises.
Staff will bring a specific timeline for marijuana-infused product, label, and packaging approval before the Board in approximately two weeks.
The board approved emergency rules for WAC 314-55-077, WAC 314-55-079, WAC 314-55-083, and WAC 314-55-104. The rules become effective today, , and expire .
• Rules 1
• Rules 2