- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Sibling domestic dispute | Enumclaw Police
SIBLING TROUBLE: A domestic dispute between siblings resulted in a police response June 20 to a Wetherbee Lane address. A female was taken into custody and later posted bail.
MOVE ALONG: Police were told June 19 of a woman asking passersby for change and cigarettes. Officers responded to the Roosevelt Avenue location and advised her to move along; she agreed.
ANIMAL ISSUE: Police responded the afternoon of June 19 to a Harding Street location and a complaint of dogs running loose. Because it was an ongoing issue, the owner was cited for a violation of the city leash law and King County Animal Control was notified.
TWO FIGHTING: A report of a man and a woman fighting inside a car had police responding to a Roosevelt Avenue location at 5:02 p.m. June 19. The two knew each other and were separated by officers; the two went their separate ways.
HIT AND RUN: A hit-and-run incident in the parking lot of a Roosevelt Avenue restaurant was reported shortly before 11 p.m. June 19. A suspect was located, arrested and booked.