- Inslee declares Saturday, Nov. 28 ‘Small Business Saturday’ | National Federatio...
- Council approves Executive’s proposal to invest $28 million in 100 regional cult...
- AG recovers $426K from Millennium Health for illegal kickback scheme | Attorney...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Metropolitan King County Council Monday, July 21, highlights
What Happened at the Metropolitan King County Council
Monday, July 21, 2014
At today’s Council meeting, Councilmembers:
- Unanimously adopted an ordinance relating to transit service reductions. The ordinance moves forward with certain bus service reductions, while deferring an additional 200,000 hours of service cuts originally proposed for June and September 2015, pending adoption of the 2015/2016 King County budget (Ordinance 2014-0272).
- Referred back to the Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee an ordinance adopting public transportation service reductions in September 2014, February 2015, June 2015 and September 2015 scheduled service changes (Ordinance 2014-0169).
- Unanimously adopted a motion approving an Update to the Strategic Plan for Road Services (Ordinance 2014-0142).