- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
• A bail bondsman surrendered a subject Dec. 11 to Enumclaw authorities. The woman was wanted on a King County felony warrant and Enumclaw police agreed to hold her until county deputies could pick her up.
• An officer watched a subject abandon a vehicle on Warner Avenue shortly after 10 p.m. Dec. 10 and then flee on foot. Inside the vehicle, which had expired license tabs, officers found a marijuana pipe. The vehicle was impounded and the pipe confiscated.
• Police responded about 1 a.m. Dec. 9 to a Leo Place address, where a woman driving a Ford van rammed another vehicle several times. The victim, driving a Pontiac Grand Am, left the scene. The suspect was taken to the police station to provide a statement and the victim was not immediately located.
• A Garfield Street resident reported the morning of Dec. 9 that a vehicle window was shot out sometime during the prior evening. Nothing was taken and there were no suspects.
• Several windows in the Enumclaw High School library were shot out. The report was issued about 8:50 a.m. Dec. 9.
• A Clovercrest Street resident reported Dec. 8 that a vehicle prowl resulted in the loss of a GPS unit and other items. There were no suspects.