- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
• Sometime Sunday evening, a motor home was pilfered from a Wynalda Drive residence. The large vehicle was found on the side of the road later in the day and it was a burned out hulk, with all the tires flattened. The smoldering damage was called a total loss and it was towed away.
THE PARTY’S OVER
• Officers responded to a report of a juvenile drinking party about 10 p.m. Saturday in the Watson Street neighborhood. When police arrived they found alcohol and marijuana. The beer was dumped on the ground and the marijuana was confiscated.
• At nearly 3 a.m. Friday, a man was wandering around Natalie Place calling for his dog. An officer contacted the man and told him he could continue to look for his dog, but to stop all the racket.
• Police investigated a report of domestic violence at a little after 10 p.m. Saturday in one of the rooms at the Mt. View Inn. It was discovered that a 41-year-old female had assaulted her 40-year-old fiance by punching him in the face and tearing his T-shirt. The woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the fourth degree.
• A Seventh Avenue resident called police at 3 p.m. Feb. 18 to report that someone had sprayed graffiti on one of the back walls of her home. The victim told police she wanted the incident documented.