- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Warrant of the Week
The Enumclaw Police Department, in cooperation with the Courier Herald, sponsors a “Warrant of the Week” program. This program is designed to capture people that currently have warrants out for their arrest by utilizing tips that citizens provide to the Enumclaw Police. The arrest warrants for these people have been issued by the Enumclaw Municipal Court. Once a week, a photo of the wanted person, along with a brief description of the crime, is published. Citizens who may have information to the whereabouts of the wanted person are encouraged to call the Enumclaw Police Department at 360-825-3505. Callers may remain anonymous.
Deborah L. Miller
Deborah L. Miller has a warrant issued for her arrest for driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs (DUI) out of Enumclaw Municipal Court. The warrant has a $2,500 bail. On March 20, 2006, Miller was stopped after she was observed by an officer driving down the middle of Griffin Avenue. The officer had to pull his car to the curb to avoid a collision with Miller. Miller was then stopped and taken into custody for DUI. At the jail, Miller provided two breath samples with a result of .219 percent breath alcohol for both samples. Miller was then booked into the Enumclaw Jail for DUI. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and approximately 135 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her last known address is in Enumclaw.