- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
• A parent arrived in the police station lobby Friday afternoon, telling of a missing juvenile. An officer located the missing youngster, who was delivered to the station and picked up by the mother.
• Police were asked to provide extra patrol in the Kibler Avenue area after someone reported a home had been illegally entered Saturday. A citizen had checked on the vacant home and discovered someone had entered through a basement window. Nothing was taken or damaged.
• Police responded about 12:20 a.m. Sunday to a Railroad Street address. A suspect was arrested and booked for assault/domestic violence.
• A suspect, already in custody on another charge, assaulted an officer shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday. The incident took place in the station’s booking room and the suspect had an assault charge added.
• Two golf carts, valued at $3,000 each, were reported stolen Sunday from the Enumclaw Golf Course. They were last seen Thursday.
• Sunday night, officers were dispatched to a Collins Road address to investigate a possible domestic violence situation. When police arrived, they contacted a 17-year-old female who told them her mother had assaulted her. The teenager displayed marks to prove the accusation. The officers contacted the mother and placed her under arrest for domestic violence assault. She was booked into the Buckley jail.
• When officers contacted a 19-year-old Cedar Street resident at about 3:15 a.m. Saturday, he said he had a past history of suicidal behavior and that he wanted to end his life.
Medical aid was called and the man was transported to a local hospital for a mental evaluation.
• Just before midnight March 9, police were dispatched to the emergency room of the Enumclaw Regional Hospital where a Buckley man was suffering from a bullet wound to his left hand. According to the man’s account of the incident, he was preparing to clean his gun when the weapon went off accidently. The scene was investigated and his story was confirmed.
The case report was completed and forwarded to the prosecutor for review and charging.