- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Buckley extends agreement for services
Buckley Fire Chief Alan Predmore was recently authorized by the Buckley City Council to extend an operating agreement with American Medical Response to provide advanced life support services to Buckley, Carbonado, Greenwater and Crystal Mountain.
With the exception of Crystal Mountain, the current operating agreement has been transpiring smoothly for two years, but it officially comes to a close at midnight Tuesday.
“I think in general terms the two-year agreement has met or exceeded our expectations,” Predmore said. “It provides all of those communities with life support services at a minimal cost to the taxpayers.”
The only substantial change in the new agreement is the addition of Crystal Mountain.
“One of our goals in this new three-year pact was to get Crystal Mountain on board and cooperating with the new agreement.” he said.
To comment on this story view it online at www.courierherald.com. Reach John Leggett at email@example.com or 360-802-8207.