- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Parenting series to begin Sept. 29
The White River Family Support Center presents The Incredible Years, a free parenting series for families with children ages 4 to 10.
The series is intended to be a fun place to learn how to: increase and enhance parenting skills; decrease power struggles and defiance; and increase structure and consistency in a household. A light family dinner will be served before each class and childcare is provided for kids to 12 years old.
Dinner will be at 5:30 p.m. and class is from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays from Sept. 29 through Nov. 17 at Wilkeson Elementary School, 640 Railroad Ave. in Wilkeson. To register, call Danniel at 360-829-5883 or Klara at 253-697-8408.
This event is sponsored by the Tacoma Pierce County Health Department, White River and Carbonado school districts, Good Samaritan Community Services, The Family Support Partnership, Readiness to Learn, the Buckley Kiwanis and the White River Family Support Center.