- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw police reports Aug. 28-29
• Police received a report of a man who had been drinking getting behind the wheel of an automobile shortly before 1 a.m. Aug. 29. Police contacted the subject on Watson Street and took him into custody for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, along with being in physical control of a vehicle while impaired.
MINOR IN POSSESSION
• A subject was stopped at 2:53 a.m. Aug. 29 in front of the Enumclaw police station and was taken into custody for being a minor in possession of alcohol and for possession of marijuana.
• A subject stopped at 2:58 a.m. Aug. 28 in the alley behind the Enumclaw police station was taken into custody for fourth-degree assault and on a warrant issued by Seattle Municipal Court, stemming from an assault charge.
• An off-duty officer was following a possibly-impaired driver on state Route 410 near Buckley at 3:30 a.m. Aug. 29. A traffic stop was made and Buckle police took the driver into custody for driving under the influence.
• Police were told at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 28 of people who had been drinking standing outside their vehicles in a Roosevelt Avenue parking lot. When police arrived, the suspects drove off. Police stopped one of the vehicles and took two suspects into custody; one required a Taser before being subdued. The suspect's vehicle made contact with a patrol car, but no damage was done. One suspect was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol and released. The other was booked into jail for driving under the influence and resisting arrest.
• Police responded at 12:27 a.m. to a Jewell Street address after hearing of a domestic situation between siblings that had turned physical. The male half of the pair was taken into custody for fourth-degree assault and booked into the Enumclaw jail.
• Shortly before 3 a.m. Aug. 28, police heard from a Griffin Avenue resident who complained of items thrown at the house. An officer located a suspect who was taken into custody for malicious mischief and being a minor in possession of alcohol. It was determined fruit was thrown and no damage was done. The minor was cited and released.
• Police were told Aug. 28 that cash had been stolen from a Jensen Street resident. There were no suspects.
• A complaint was registered the afternoon of Aug. 28 regarding four-wheelers and dirt bikes riding in a vacant field, causing excessive noise and dust in the vicinity of Carbon Ridge Street. Officers checked the area twice, after two calls and found nothing; after a third call, the riders were located. They agreed to stop for the day.
• A citizen complained to police Aug. 28 of a "politically motivated literature stand" erected on the sidewalk near the intersection of Cole Street and Marshall Avenue. The reporting party said the individual in charge seemed too aggressive his references to Hitler were offensive. Police arrived and found nothing illegal.