- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
New Year's Baby arrives at Enumclaw hospital
Three babies, including a set of twins, who made their arrivals at Enumclaw Regional Hospital a hair before midnight Dec. 31, 2009, couldn't claim the honor of New Year's baby. But Riley Jane Hamilton, who arrived at 3:43 a.m. Jan. 3, 2010, did.
The 5-pound, 7-ounce baby girl was born to Brittany and Zeb Hamilton of Orting. She joins an older brother, Kaden, who is almost 3 years old.
She was also welcomed by grandparents Dave and Suzanne Riggs of Orting and John Hamilton of Buckley and Penny Hamilton of Oregon and great-grandmother Jenny Sunick of Enumclaw.