- About Us
Enumclaw Police Reports Jan. 31-Feb. 2
• A traffic stop at 3:27 a.m. Feb. 2 at the intersection of Garrett Street and Stevenson Avenue resulted in a man being taken into custody on a drug charge and for driving with a suspended license. A female passenger was released at the scene and the vehicle was turned over to a licensed driver.
• Police were asked to respond at 11:41 a.m. Feb. 2 to a Semanski Street school, where they escorted an unwanted visitor off the grounds. A knife was confiscated and was to be destroyed.
THEFT FROM AUTO
• Police received five calls between 6 p.m. and midnight Feb. 2, all related to vehicles being broken into at a Semanski Street address.
• A Watson Street resident reported at 10 a.m. Feb. 1 that items had been taken from a vehicle, including a set of tire chains and various compact discs.
• Police responded at 10 p.m. Feb. 1 to a Griffin Avenue address after hearing of a fight in progress. It was determined no assault had occurred. Police confiscated marijuana and a pipe that were to be destroyed.
• Shortly before midnight Feb. 1, police reponded to a disturbance at a Griffin Avenue location. They found a man acting unruly and keeping other tenants awake. He was advised to keep the noise to a minimum.
THEFT FROM HOME
• A McHugh Avenue resident called police at 9:19 a.m. Jan. 31, reporting that a pressure washer had been stolen the night before. Tire tracks indicated the direction taken by the suspect. An investigation resulted in one person arrested for criminal trespass, theft and malicious mischief.
CONERN FOR BABY
• Police received multiple calls the afternoon of Jan. 31 regarding a domestic dispute over a baby in a stroller. Callers said a man was pushing a stroller along Griffin Avenue and a woman had departed in a vehicle. The man was contacted and confirmed the dispute was verbal only.
• Police received five reports between 7 and 9 p.m. Jan. 31, all related to house windows being shattered by either a pellet gun or slingshot. Victims homes were on Harding, Clovercrest and Division streets, Warner Avenue and Initial Place. In addition, a window of a vehicle was shattered at the Division Street address.