- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Kindergarten schedule set
The Enumclaw School District will host its kindergarten registration and orientations as follows:
Black Diamond Elementary School, 6:30 p.m. April 1, 360-802-7573.
Byron Kibler Elementary School by appointment, 6:30, 7 and 7:30 p.m. March 30, call 360-802-7263.
Southwood Elementary School, 6:30 p.m. April 1, 360-802-7373.
Sunrise Elementary School, 6:30 p.m. April 1, 360-802-7425.
Westwood Elementary School, 1:30 and 6 p.m. April 1, 360-802-7620.
Children must be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31. A parent must present a child’s birth certificate at registration. Washington State immunization requirements must be met and proof of residence must be provided.
Enumclaw School District offers a funded half-day program as well as a fee-based full-day program, 5 days per week. For information about registration or orientation, please contact your neighborhood school.