- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Unemployment checks reported missing | Buckely Police Blotter
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE: Officers responded to a suicide attempt at Rosewood Court at 9:30 p.m. April 19. A woman stated she tried to kill herself by taking prescribed medication. Medics transported her to the hospital without problems.
MISSING CHECKS: A man contacted police shortly before 2 p.m. April 20 to report missing checks. He had contacted the post office about seven unemployment checks that had gone missing from his post office box. The postal workers opened an investigation and advised him to file a police report.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Officers were dispatched to an apartment on North A Street to respond to a possible domestic violence case shortly after 10:30 p.m. Friday. Two men were fighting in the front yard, one on top of the other. It was determined the man on bottom had attacked the one on top. Nobody wanted to report themselves as a victim, so the attacking male was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct.