- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw Lions will be out for White Cane Days
Members of the Enumclaw Lions Club will be accepting donations May 7 and 8 as part of their annual White Cane Days fundraiser.
Lions will be stationed outside the local QFC and Safeway grocery stores.
All donations will go to the Northwest Lions Foundation for Sight and Hearing, to support the organization's cornea transplant program, as well as other sight-related benefits available to Northwest residents.
Since 1969, the Seattle-based NLFSH has provided more than 42,000 corneas for sight-restoring transplants, including 4,000 last year.