- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Buckley Chamber of Commerce moves to new Main Street location
The Buckley Chamber of Commerce has a new home, now that President Ron Callus has moved his Mt. Rainier Realty office across the street and down the block, from 712 to 769 Main St.
The new digs provide almost triple the square footage – from 800 to 2,200 square feet – and more visibility for Callus, his business and the chamber. The organizations will be in storefront space on the main drag of Buckley's downtown, instead of in a no-window-front space facing a side road.
"It was predicated on the fact that visibility was not as good at the old space as it is at the new space," Callus said.
A window of the new space will have the chamber logo and a telephone number and Web site address for passersby to contact. The chamber will have a dedicated desk inside, with fliers for chamber businesses and a guide to chamber events.
"I think it's a good move and we're going to have the ability to staff the chamber with volunteers to handle business," Callus said.
The new office will be staffed three times a week by a volunteer and by Callus's realty team the rest of the work week.
The Buckley Chamber of Commerce can be reached at 360-829-0975 and accepts mail at P.O. Box 168, Buckley, 98321.