- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Washington state 2010 election filings as of 4:30 p.m. Monday
The 2010 campaign season has been gearing up unofficially for some time, but kicked off in earnest Monday when candidates began filing for office throughout the state.
The five-day window for filing for a host of public offices ends at 5 p.m. Friday.
Here's a look at who had filed as of 4:30 p.m. Monday, in races that will voted upon by area residents.
Leonard Schalk of Poulsbo, no party preference
Patty Murray of Seattle, Democrat
Norma Gruber of Walla Walla, Republican
James "Skip" Mercer of Bellevue, no party preference
Goodspaceguy of Seattle, Democrat
Congressional District 8
Suzan DelBene of Bellevue, Democerat
Ernest Huber of Issaquah, Republican
31st Legislative District - Senate
Ron Weigelt of Bonney Lake, Democrat
Pam Roach of Auburn, Republican
31st Legislative District - House Position 2
Daniel Geske of Bonney Lake, Republican
Pierce County Council District 1
Dan Roach of Bonney Lake, Republican
Pat McElligott of Orting, Democrat