- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
BUCKLEY POLICE BLOTTER
DOG BITE: An officer was dispatched July 5 at 6:20 p.m. to a Ryan Road apartment complex to take a report on a dog bite. A 52-year-old woman reported that her 17-year-old daughter had been bitten on the hand by a pit bull a week earlier. She did not want to press charges, but she asked the officer to go to the owner’s house and tell him pit bull’s are illegal. The officer responded to the 21-year-old owner’s residence and advised him of the municipal code. He promised to remove the dog in 24 hours time.
LICENSE SUSPENDED: At 10:57 p.m. July 6, A 41-year-old Oregonian man was stopped for speeding on state Route 410 by Lower Cemetery Road. The officer found the driver to be on a suspended license. He was arrested, issued an infraction and citation and released on scene.
POSSESSION: At 11:14 p.m. July 7, a vehicle was stopped because the DOL showed it had a report of sale past 45 days. The driver was suspended and also had some green vegetable matter and drug paraphernalia on him. He was booked into jail.
ASSAULT: At 10 a.m. July 9, a 36-year-old man was accused by another person of assault. Both the accused and the accuser are residents of Rainier State School. The case was forwarded to the prosecutor for review and charges of assault being filed.