- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw students raising money for sixth-grade camp with walk-a-thon
Enumclaw School District sixth-grade students will be raising money for camp at a walk-a-thon from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at the Enumclaw High School track.
Enumclaw pulled its sixth-grade camp program from its budget, but parents and students have been raising money to keep the fall outdoor education program going. Students who wish to participate can download a form from www.sunriseeaglespta.com and collect pledges for each lap around the track they complete during the designated time period.
For more information, contact Wendy Sigel at email@example.com or April Schroeder at 253-709-7978.