The summer concert season continues on the Plateau, with weekly shows in Bonney Lake and Buckley attracting crowds armed with blankets, lawn chairs and picnic baskets.
Here’s a look at what’s on tap the rest of the season. All concerts are outdoors and all are free.
Tunes @ Tapps traditionally draws large crowds to Allan Yorke Park. Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Aug. 3 – Rust on the Rails: a unique combination of Northwest roots and Aussie influence.
• Aug. 10 – iCorp Band.
• Aug. 17 – The Beatniks: a favorite with classic pop/rock.
• Aug. 24 – Maile Mae: country.
• Aug. 31 – The Great Pretenders: classic rock.
Concerts begin at 6 p.m. on the south side of the Buckley Youth Center along state Route 410.
• Aug. 4 – Favorite Mistake: mix of classic rock, blues and cover songs.
• Aug. 11 – The Pan Leggo Steelband.
At the concert site, Post 1414 of the Veterans of Foreign Wars will have a booth, collecting food that will be donated to the Buckley Food Bank.
• Aug. 18 – Eric Ode: a kid-friendly favorite.
• Aug. 25 – Coco Loco: classics from Cuba, Brazil, Columbia and Mexico, with some British or American pop.