Frequently asked questions answered regarding retail marijuana taxes | Liquor Control Board

The Washington State Liquor Control Board has posted frequently asked questions on their website regarding questions licensee’s have with regards to taxes required by I-502.

The FAQ can be found at the following link.

Other information regarding the implementation of I-502 can be found on the Liquor Control Board’s website.

Throughout Pierce County there will be a total of 31 retail marijuana locations out of the total 334 in the state.