NOTE: The city of Buckley has announced a revision to the nighttime work scheduled for SR 410.
Buckley, WA – The City’s contractor for the SR410/SR165/Ryan Rd/112th Street E Realignment Project Phase 2 will be grinding pavement and paving beginning on Thursday Night September 22 through Thursday night September 29. The night work will begin at 7:30 p.m. and may extend through 5:30 the next morning.
The following updated schedule is subject to weather limitations and production. It is subject to change:
• Grinding SR165/Ryan Rd/112th intersection: Thursday night 9/22
• Grinding SR410: Friday night 9/23
• Pulverize Old SR165: Monday night 9/26
• Paving SR410, complete paving SR165, paving Econolodge entrance: Monday night 9/26
• Paving on SR165 (South of Ryan), River Ave, Foothills Trail: Tuesday night 9/27
• Paving on SR165, Ryan Rd, 112th Street: Wednesday Night 9/28
• Paving any remaining areas not completed: Thursday Night 9/29
Drivers are urged to use caution and to expect delays. Businesses within the project limits remain open during the construction.