- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Our Constitution should adjust along with society
Of course, the Constitution should not be tampered with, but it has to be adjusted for change in the economic, political, social, technological, militarial, demographical – must I go on before I vomit?
It has to be adjusted in light of all the changes in everything since 1776.
If you look at U.S. history, many evils and violations of the Constitution have occurred.
Can all you high-roller, big-time Enumclaw big-shot political geniuses figure it out?
Now, the stories of the Founding Fathers, the revolution and the rest are part of our folklore, but like I said, this ain’t 1776.