- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Mexico's bull riders come to Expo Center
The Enumclaw Expo Center will be one stop on a tour of the United States by a stable of professional bull riders from Guerrero, Mexico.
The rodeo, and all that goes with it, will take over the Expo Center Saturday afternoon. Gates open at 3, with all attendees encouraged to park in the south lot and enter through the south gate.
Admission is $30, with children 10 and younger admitted free.
In addition to the bull riding action, there will be four bands providing live music, a beer garden and vendors offering authentic Mexican food.