- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Kevin Smith stepping away from athletic duties, will remain as Enumclaw High CTE director
Enumclaw High Athletic Director Kevin Smith has announced he will return full-time to the world of EHS academia beginning next year, stepping away from his AD duties.
Aside from heading Hornet sports, Smith has – for the past three-plus years – directed the school’s Career and Technical Education programs. As those offerings expand, he will spend all his time in that area.
Smith’s move is part of a restructuring process at the EHS administrative level, put in motion when Assistant Principal Caspar VanHaalen announced he would not be returning to Enumclaw High next year. A new assistant principal will be hired, with oversight of EHS athletics one of the job duties.