- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Enumclaw High School girls share tournament title, Pierotti honored | Girls Wrestling
The Enumclaw High girls shared top team honors Saturday and Joslin Pierotti earned individual accolades during the Lady Lions Wrestling Tournament, hosted by Auburn Mountainview High School.
The Enumclaw girls tallied 71 points, tying for the team title with Kent-Meridian.
Pierotti, who wrestled her way to a second-place finish in the 155-pound weight class, was named the tourney’s outstanding wrestler in the upper weights.
The EHS girls were led by KC Moulden, who won the individual title at 235 pounds, and Danielle Cormier, first at 145.
The Hornet girls host South Puget Sound League 3A foe Decatur tonight, Wednesday, and head to Emerald Ridge High Saturday for the Jaguar Invitational.