- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Two Enumclaw girls and one boy move to finals at Mat Classic | Wrestling
Wyley Stewart will be wrestling Chili Sabin from Bonney Lake for the 182 pound state title at 8:20 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Tacoma Dome in the final round of the Mat Classic.
On the girls side, Danielle Cormier, 145, won her semifinal in overtime 5-3 and will Chloe Gardner from Nooksack Valley for the title.
At the 235 weight class KC Mouden will wrestle Shanelle Berry from Yelm at 8:40 p.m. for the championship.