- Enumclaw Expo Center awarded funds for Field House Renovation | King County
- Metropolitan regions affirm commitment to welcoming Syrian refugees | King Count...
- Area athletes net all-league honors | Enumclaw, White River, Bonney Lake and Sum...
- County Council approves adding more land to King County’s “Green Curtain” | King...
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
SHS posts more district swim times
The Sumner Spartans competed against Clover Park Jan. 13, putting up district times in several events en route to a 147-37 team victory.
Trent Powers swam to district times of 2 minutes, 3.14 seconds in the 200-yard freestyle and 5:41.71 in the 500 freestyle. Powers, along with Alex Ekstrom, Conner Powers, and Zane Gustafson earned a district time of 3:58.36 in the 400 freestyle relay.
Ekstrom qualified for districts in the 200 individual medley with a time of 2:09.57 and in the 500 freestyle with a time of 5:28.11.
Zach Morrison earned district times of 24.25 in the 50 freestyle and 54.26 in the 100 freestyle.
Brandon Richinson, Mike Hegel and Luke Dedominces earned respective times of 1:09.63, 1:18.16 and 1.25.04 in the 100 butterfly.
Morrison, Ekstrom, T. Powers and Connor Powers won the 200 freestyle relay in 1:43.70.