- Two-car collision kills Buckley WSU student
- Green River levee work requires trail segment through Kent to close | King Count...
- Bloodworks Northwest plans blood drive next Monday
- Gas prices over the holidays stay low | Seattle Weekly Fuel Update & Outlook
- Enumclaw tackles unpaid court fines with new collection agency
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
WRHS BOYS GOLF: Boys split final matches
White River High’s boys golf team split its final two regular season matches, topping Clover Park 59-26 Oct. 6 and getting outscored by Auburn Mountainview 69-49 Thursday.
Home at Lake Tapps Golf Course, the Hornets were led by the 5-over par 40 performance and 13 points of Connor Williams. Corey Tunnell and Trevor Lubking finished two strokes behind for 11 points each. Zack Brooks carded 44 for nine points.
On the par-36 Auburn Golf Course against the Lions, Williams led the Hornets at 42 for 12 points. Dalton Reynolds followed at 46 for nine points. Scoring seven points each were Tunnell and Lubking, with matching 48s.
The Hornets head to Fort Lewis’ Eagles Pride Golf Course Thursday for the South Puget Sound League Medalist Tournament, the top golfers there advance to the state qualifying tournament Tuesday also at Fort Lewis.