Due to the wind/rain storm on Sept. 17/18, I lost electricity to my home in Enumclaw.
Thank you to all you people who worked diligently to rectify the situation, which in my case was less than a day and a half.
The event made me realize again how important that service is. Without it there was no T.V., cooking on the stove or using the microwave, hot water, lighting, computer, phone, keeping the refrigerator cool or freezing, or having furnace heat. I greatly appreciated my flashlight, fireplace, cell phone, and blankets.
Thanks for giving up your weekend to make sure we residents were taken care of as quickly as possible.