While it is normal for men and women to lose around 50-100 hair follicles each day, a study released by Harvard Medical School claims that hair fall-related issues have become increasingly prevalent across the globe over the last few decades. To be a bit more specific, it is estimated that a whopping 60+ million individuals – which works out to nearly 1 in 5 people – suffer from chronic hair loss in the United States alone.
Furthermore, as per a research paper published in a prominent scientific journal called ‘ScienceDirect,’ women are more susceptible to hair loss than men, especially as they become older (and cross the age of 35). This is because their bodies start to lose their innate nutrient absorption capacity, thereby reducing the rate at which their hair follicles can obtain certain minerals, vitamins that are necessary for hair production.
What is ‘Divine Locks’?
In its most basic sense, one can think of Divine Locks as a dietary supplement that seeks to help optimize the body’s rate at which the body can produce hair follicles. From a compositional standpoint, the product comes replete with a host of clinically proven ingredients that can be used for extended lengths of time without individuals having to worry about adverse side effects later down the line.
Similarly, on a more technical note, it should be pointed out that the active agents in the Divine Locks are designed to spur the operational efficacy of our “Dermal Papillae,” which are basically straw-like follicular components in our scalp that begin to become constricted as we become older. As a result, the rate at which various nutrients reach our hair reduces, resulting in them becoming more brittle and wispier.
So what does Divine Locks contain?
Each serving of Divine Locks comes packed with a host of 29 efficacious science proven ingredients such as:
Methylsulfonylmethane (or MSM)
MSM is a sulfur-rich compound that has been shown to possess a wide array of anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly added to a variety of hair growth supplements since it may be useful in strengthening one’s follicles within a concise period of time.
In this regard, it bears mentioning that according to a recent study, MSM, when taken daily, can help users with a whole host of things like:
- It can improve one’s hair (i.e., shininess, texture, etc.)
- It may be able to improve the volume of one’s mane.
- It may be useful in increasing the strength of one’s follicles.
- In addition to this, MSM can also afford users with tangible benefits such as:
- It can help relieve any pressure that may have accumulated in our joints, thus allowing individuals to experience more mobility.
- It can help increase the body’s natural glutathione levels, thereby allowing for faster recovery after strenuous workouts, physical exercise, etc.
- It can help prevent muscle damage and reduce any pain-related symptoms that one may be facing.
Some research studies have shown that MSM can be used by individuals with arthritis and other bone-related issues.
An increasing amount of medical literature seems to directly allude to the fact regular Biotin intake can greatly help women spur the rate at which their systems produce healthy hair strands.
In this regard, as per a study released recently, it was found that women who lacked Biotin content in their bodies suffered from chronic hair loss related issues. In addition to this, some of the other core facets of this compound include:
- It is needed to facilitate various key metabolic reactions, thus allowing the human body to produce several vital enzymes, neurotransmitters.
- It has been shown to help in the body’s key digestive and metabolic processes’ optimal functioning.
- It can help regulate one’s unhealthy blood sugar levels by controlling the release of insulin.
Lastly, it should be pointed out that biotin can help keep our skin healthy and promote hair growth. Not only that, it can allow individuals with various eye and liver-related problems to optimize their health.
While Selenium contains a wide array of antioxidants that have been clinically shown to promote hair growth by eliminating free radicals from one’s body. Not only that, but it also penetrates our scalp and helps weed out harmful chemical accumulations that may be impeding the delivery of certain nutrients to our hair follicles.
Some of the other benefits associated with Selenium include:
- Several studies suggest that regular ingestion of Selenium can prevent an individual’s chances of developing certain types of cancers.
- It can potentially help protect one’s heart from many different functional ailments (such as irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure).
- It may be useful in preventing users from being faced with neural and cognitive decline.
- It may be useful in boosting one’s thyroid gland’s health and improving one’s immunity levels.
- Researchers believe it may be able to alleviate certain symptoms related to asthma.
In recent studies, L-Methionine has alluded to the fact that this important amino acid may be amazingly beneficial in reversing the greying process. Some research trials also suggest that the compound may be beneficial in treating premature hair loss symptoms.
Some of the other core benefits of L-Methionine include:
- Regular intake of the compound may be useful in reversing liver damage that may have occurred in one’s body due to excessive drinking, unhealthy eating, etc.
- It can be used for increasing the acidity of one’s urine content.
- It may be able to help hasten the rate at which the body can heal wounds.
Lastly, even though the jury is out on this, some researchers believe that diets that contain ample amounts of Methionine may be more beneficial for weight loss related purposes than those that are protein, carbs, and fat centric.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha-lipoic acid (APA) is an important nutrient needed by the body for healthy hair growth. Furthermore, the human body is also used in the breakdown of certain complex carbs and fats, thus allowing for energy production within our systems.
It should also be pointed out that APA works as a potent antioxidant that can protect our follicles and our cranial nerve cells that are otherwise quite susceptible to injury and damage. Some of the other core benefits associated with this compound include:
- It can help maximize the operational efficacy of our cells.
- It is useful in the faster, more efficient relay of information within our body’s neural system.
- It may be able to lower one’s risk of developing heart disease.
- It can help mitigate adverse effects related to memory loss and cognitive decline.
An increasing number of dermatologists are beginning to recommend astaxanthin to their patients since the compound is known to spur the creation of hair follicles (by nearly 25%) in one’s body within a matter of just 12 weeks.
Some of the other core benefits associated with Astaxanthin include:
- It is a potent antioxidant known to make one’s skiing healthier, more vital, and supple.
- It can improve one’s endurance, primarily by optimizing one’s innate cardio levels.
- It may be useful in maximizing the operational efficiency of one’s heart and other circulatory organs.
- It may help alleviate joint pain and remove stiffness that one may be facing as a result of exercise, stress, physical exertion, etc.
- Some research studies have alluded that the compound may be useful in eliminating certain kinds of cancer cells.
A common ingredient found in many high-quality hair supplements, Hyaluronic Acid, is known to boost the operational capacity of our Dermal Papilla cells, thereby allowing for faster hair growth as well as other peripheral benefits such as:
- Slower hair greying as well as increased follicle shine
- Stronger hair strands
Some of the other benefits linked with Hyaluronic acid include:
- It can help keep our skin hydrated, thus allowing users to look fresh and radiant.
- It possesses several anti-wrinkle properties as well as reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- It acts as a moisturizer, thus allowing the skin to become more supple and toned within a matter of minutes.
Where can I buy ‘Divine Locks’?
The easiest, most convenient means of making a purchase is via the official company website.
The product comes in the form of easy to consume capsules that users need to consume regularly (2 per day) along with a glass of lukewarm water or a meal. At press time, there are a few key deals that potential customers can choose from, these include:
- A single bottle is available for a base sum of $39.00 – an additional shipping cost needs to be covered by the user.
- Three units of Divine Locks are available for a highly discounted rate of $111.00
- Six bottles of this supplement are available for $204.00
All of the aforementioned deals come with a full money-back guarantee if users are not entirely satisfied with their order. However, refund requests need to be initiated within a period of 180 days from the date of the invoice being processed by contacting through phone or email at:
- (866) 393-3483
Payments can be completed via several safe and secure avenues such as PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
Learn more about this supplement or to buy Divine Locks directly you can visit the official website.