The At A Glance monthly calendar is published the last edition of every month to promote events in the coming month. To submit an event for the calendar, email email@example.com.
EASTER EGG HUNTS / EVENTS
April 8 – 10
• Thomasson Family Farm’s (38223 236th Ave SE Enumclaw) Bunny Patch runs for the first of two weekends, featuring an ongoing egg hunt, tractor rides, farm animals and more Easter- and spring-themed activities. On April 9, adults can get in on the fun too in a 21-and-older egg hunt. The doors open at 7 p.m. and the hunting starts at 9 p.m. Food and alcoholic drinks will be available. For tickets and more info, visit: thomassonfarm.com.
• The Enumclaw Moose Lodge (24506 SE 448th St.) is hosting its community Easter Egg Hunt for kids, starting at 1:30 p.m. The event will happen rain or shine — if it’s dry, the hunt will be outside; rainy, and it’ll be located indoors. Free hot dogs will be served.
April 15 -16
• Thomasson Family Farm’s Bunny Patch runs for the second time, and the adult egg hunt is back the evening of April 15.
• Church of Nazarene (2501 Warner Ave, Enumclaw) will host an easter bazaar from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m featuring local small businesses.
• Join the Buckley Police Department for Coffee with a Cop at Anchor House Coffee Roasters (873 Main Street) Officers will answer questions and talk shop with the community from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• The Enumclaw FFA chapter will hold their annual dinner and silent auction fundraiser at Enumclaw High School (226 Semanski St. South). The festivities start at 6 p.m.
• The Enumclaw Historical Society (1837 Marion Street) holds their spring bazaar and bake sale from 9 a.m. through 3 p.m.
• Local veterans can get a free headshot portrait session with photographers Jay Atkinson and Timothy Dehnert in town from noon to 3 p.m. The photoshoots are open to local Enumclaw veterans or those with a local Enumclaw veteran in their family. Those interested can sign up or learn more at timmydphotography.com/vetsofenumclawportraits.
• Maris Farms’ Baby Animals and Blooms Days run from 10 a.m. through 5 p.m. on April 23, 24 and 30, and May 1, 7 and 8 at 25001 Sumner-Buckley Highway. Tickets will get you up close with baby animals, tulips, a farmer’s market and beer garden, and more. Learn more at marisfarms.com/tulip-and-baby-animal-festival.
• Enumclaw’s Danish Sisterhood #75 is hosting a family BINGO night to raise money for Ukrainian humanitarian aid. The event, at the Danish Hall (1708 Porter Street) begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 8:30. Food and refreshment will be served. All proceeds will be sent to a reputable agency offering humanitarian aid to the Ukranians. For more information, head to enumclawdanishsisterhood.com.
• The Mt. Rainier Duathlon, starting at 8 a.m., will take participants from the Enumclaw Expo Center up Mud Mountain Dam Hill and back, covering a total of 28.8 miles by bike and another 3.8 miles on foot. Prices are $85 for the long course and $75 for the short course, and there are also options for relay teams. To sign up, visit: runsignup.com/Race/WA/Enumclaw/MountRainierDuathlon
Coffee with the Mayor
• Coffee with the Mayor is held at City Hall on every first Monday of the month (Tuesday if it is on a holiday) from 9 to 10 a.m. This is a casual session for citizens to meet with Mayor Jan Molinaro to discuss issues, concerns, and projects.
Brewskis with a Newsie
• Come meet your local journalists on the first Wednesday of each month at Cole Street Brewery (1627 Cole Street, Enumclaw) from 5 to 6 p.m. This is an informal event where residents can pitch stories, fact-check articles, and talk shop. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-802-8220.
Magic: The Gathering — Casual Commander Tuesdays
• Enumclaw’s Game Vault hosts a casual, multi-player Magic: The Gathering session every Tuesday starting at 6 p.m., where you can play your favorite Commander (with no limitations on power level). Price of admission is $5, and includes a soda and snack.
Weekly Dungeons & Dragons Sessions
• The Game Vault hosts D&D sessions every Wednesday, starting at 6:30 p.m.; participants can create a character ahead of time through the Discord group, “The Vaulted” (passcode R3FEhNnt), or at the start of the event. Participants do not need to attend every week — the event is drop-in, drop-out friendly. Call ahead to RSVP, as space is limited.