– Officers were called to Evergreen Avenue SE around 1:47 a.m. to a report of a vehicle being driven recklessly. Police eventually found the car unoccupied, but in front of a Holly Avenue SE residence.
– Police were dispatched to the park near SE Evergreen Street around 6:46 p.m.; the caller said some juveniles were being loud and obnoxious. Officers were just about to arrive in the area on a routine patrol and noticed no disturbance of any kind, and that the children in question were playing pleasantly.
– Officers were informed of a possible abandoned vehicle on Morgan Street around 4:03 p.m.; the caller said it has been there since Labor Day and has no plates. Police ran the VIN number, which revealed the car was from California, but has not been reported stolen. It was parked on private property, so it was not impounded.
– Police received another call about loud children in the park near SE Evergreen Street around 5:49 p.m. As before, the call was unfounded.
– Officers were performing an area check of the Lake Sawyer Access Trails parking lot around 9:03 p.m when they came across two suspicious vehicles; one with no plates fled the scene, and police impounded the other.
– Police were called to Lawson Street for a barking dog complaint around 9:29 p.m. When they arrived at the residence, they noticed an unsecured door, but were unable to contact anyone. The dog was secured before officers cleared the scene.
– Officers were called to another noise complaint, this time on SE 288th Street, around 10:50 p.m. When they arrived, they found a live band at the residence. Police asked the residence to close their doors to minimize the noise and left.
– Police were alerted to a possible drug sale on Kanaskat Drive around 5:07 p.m. The caller told officers they saw a female and male exchange something and then walk away separately. Police conducted a search but were unable to locate anyone.
– Officers observed a dispute between a male and female at Gravity Coffee around 1:38 p.m. The woman was an employee, and the man was trespassed.
– Police were called to Lake Sawyer Regional Park around 2:48 p.m. to a report of dirt bikes riding through the trails. Officers arrived at the location and observed the area, but were unable to confirm any dirt bikes were present.