– Officers were dispatched at 1:18 p.m. to the 21900 block of Southeast 288th after a citizen reported hearing someone calling out for help. Police found a person had been injured and was in a back yard. Police assisted fire department personnel who evaluated and transported the individual for medical care.
– The police department was asked to confirm the status of an arrest warrant issued against a subject who had been detained for a neighboring agency. Officers confirmed the warrant and the individual was booked into the Enumclaw jail.
– At 10:19 p.m., police responded to a park in the Ten Trails development after hearing of four males playing on a zip line and being too loud. Police made contact with the group and advised them to be quieter; the four advised that they were leaving the park for the night.
– Police learned the Maple Valley Police Department had taken a woman into custody who was wanted on a Black Diamond arrest warrant. City police confirmed the warrant and Maple Valley authorities transported the female to the Black Diamond station. She was then transferred to the Issaquah jail and booked.
– Shortly before 10 p.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop at Third Avenue and Summit Drive. The driver wound up being arrested due to an outstanding felony warrant; he also was charged for driving with a suspended license and failing to transfer a vehicle title within 45 days. He was booked on the felony warrant into the SCORE jail and the vehicle was impounded.
– Valley Communication alerted city police at 6 a.m. to a two-vehicle collision at Third Avenue and Baker Street. Police responded, determined that neither driver was injured and called for both vehicles to be towed from the scene. One of the drivers received three citations: following too close, lacking a valid operator’s license and failure to provide proof of auto insurance.
– Police were dispatched at 4:51 p.m. to an automobile accident, involving injuries, in the 24800 block of Morgan Street. Medical personnel also arrived to evaluate neck and back pain, but neither driver required transportation to the hospital. Both vehicles were towed from the scene and the at-fault motorist was cited for inattentive driving.
– A report of a domestic dispute turned physical had city police responding shortly before midnight to the 24400 block of Terrace Place. Once there, officers established probable cause to arrest a suspect for malicious mischief/domestic violence. The individual was placed under arrest and booked into the Enumclaw jail.
– Police conducted a traffic stop on Southeast 288th Street due to an equipment violation. Upon investigation, it was determined the driver was wanted on a misdemeanor warrant issued by the King County Sheriff’s Office. The individual was arrested on the warrant and transported by county authorities to the Kent jail.
– City police took a missing person report at 5:48 p.m. The individual’s mother was monitoring the location of his phone, reporting the person was in Maple Valley. The missing person was located by his brother and police services were called off.
– Police were asked to respond to a residence in the 32000 block of Union Drive for a possible fire. Officers arrived at 3:25 p.m., were able to enter the residence and removed burning items and a dog prior to the arrival of the homeowner.
– Officers stopped a vehicle observed speeding in the 31500 block of Third Avenue. Investigation revealed the motorist was driving with a suspended license. The vehicle was impounded and the driver was cited and released at the scene.