– Officers pulled over a vehicle on West Mason Avenue for speeding around 4:54 p.m. The driver was found to have a suspended license and was arrested.
– Police were dispatched to a hit and run in the Main Street/Spruce Street area around 10:12 p.m. The reporting party observed the incident and described the suspect vehicle to officers. Police were able to locate the other vehicle and arrest the driver, who admitted to the hit and run.
– Officers pulled over a vehicle on Church Street for having expired tabs around 9:04 a.m. The driver was found to have a suspended license and was arrested.
– Police pulled over another vehicle, this time on SR 410, for speeding around 11:01 p.m. The driver was found to have a suspended license and was arrested.
– Officers pulled over a vehicle on SR 410 for speeding around 12:29 p.m. The 20-year old driver was found to be under the influence of marijuana and was arrested for minor DUI.
– Officers were called to Lawson Street around 1:31 p.m. to a complaint of a loose dog. Police were unable to locate the animal.
– Police responded to a report of unwanted text messages via phone around 8:19 p.m. Options were provided for how to obtain a protection order.
– Officers received a report of stolen copper wire from a SE Logan Street residence under construction around 9:42 a.m. The case is inactive until any suspect information is revealed.
– Police responded to a report of juveniles marking up property with chalk around Tahoma Place around 3:19 p.m. A report was filed for information purposes.
– Officers were dispatched to the Regional Justice Center Jail to take custody of a subject with an outstanding warrant at around 9:18 p.m. The subject was taken into custody and transported to the Enumclaw jail.
– Police located a suspicious person on 3rd Avenue loitering in front of a closed business around 5:11 a.m. The subject was identified and released.