Every year, King County’s Department of Local Services holds town hall meetings across the county.
This year is no exception, but instead of meeting up at the Enumclaw Expo Center’s Field House, the meeting will be held virtually over Zoom.
The meeting for the Enumclaw, Black Diamond, and South King County communities is planned for Sept. 23, from 7 to 9 p.m.
To join the meeting via Zoom, use Meeting ID: 907 476 2461, or dial in through your phone by calling 1-253-215-8782.
For those not familiar with Local Services, the department came about at the start of 2019 by combining the county’s Department of Permitting, Department of Road Services, and the Community Services Areas program all under one umbrella.
Attending the meeting with Local Services will be:
• King County Councilmember Reagan Dunn, who represents South King County on the council;
• Local Services Director John Taylor;
• Elections Chief of Staff Kendall LeVan Hodson;
• Assessor John Wilson;
• King County Sheriff’s Office Chief Of Criminal Investigations Division Chief Troy Olmsted;
• Anne Burkland from Public Health – Seattle & King County;
• Budget Director Dwight Dively;
• and staff from Roads, Permitting and other departments to answer and address questions.