Want to get rid of your unwanted or unneeded prescription drugs?
The Drug Enforcement Agency’s (DEA) National Prescription Drug Take-back Day is tomorrow, April 30.
Sites will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for people to bring excess prescription drugs that otherwise could be abused or contaminate the environment.
Drop-off sits around Bonney Lake and Sumner include:
– The Sumner Police Department
– The Pierce County Sheriff Department on South Hill
– The Auburn Police Department
– The Milton and Edgewood police departments
– Federal Way Police Department
For more collection sites, visit the Locate Collection Sites website.